Saturday 13 February 2010

Love is in the Air (redux)

As I mentioned in my recap of the 'Long Strange Trip' achievement last years Love is in the Air meta achievement nearly broke me due to the random nature of getting the items you required, and the fact you only had a chance once an hour to get them.

This year the holiday has been revamped to be more like Noblegarden and the other holidays with daily quests, a token system for getting what you need and a holiday boss.

Overall this makes the holiday much easier to manage everything that's required by the holiday within your playtime schedule, also there's now two weeks to do everything again reducing the pressure on getting things done.

Having effectively switched my main character to Acidlake I'm now running through the holiday achievements again to get my second Violet Proto-Drake. It's going to take some time, and won't be complete until Hallows End but it still helps pass the time between grinding through random heroics and fighting through ICC.

No comments: